- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 44 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 44 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 54 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 63 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 68 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004 Nissan Xterra doesn't seem to have any problem trends. The only thing prospective owners should be aware of are the less-than-perfect (but acceptable) crash test ratings.
There are a very few transmission complaints, but nothing like the huge defect that shows up starting in with the 2005 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 85,208 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace with new transmission (1 reports)