- December 1: Nissan Recalls Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- November 29: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Says Airbags Suddenly Deploy news | 7 days ago
- November 6: Nissan Rogue Hybrids Recalled For Stalled Engines recalls | 31 days ago
- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 55 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 61 days ago
2005 Nissan Xterra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.