- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
2005 Nissan Xterra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.