- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 2 days ago
- November 25: Toyota Recalls RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid recalls | 4 days ago
- October 28: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded to 5.8 Million Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- October 19: Toyota Recalls Highlander and Highlander Hybrid SUVs recalls | 41 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 47 days ago
Toyota Recall : Southeast Toyota/Alloy Wheels
2003 Toyota 4Runner
If the spare tire/wheel is installed on the vehicle using the wheel nuts provided for the upgrade alloy wheel, damage to the wheel could result and could eventually lead to a loose wheel.
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with five factory alloy wheels (model 6934 and 6936), with factory llat, and with port installed WR4, four alloy wheel upgrade processed at the jacksonville, Florida port and distributed by southeast Toyota distributors in the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, when the vehicles were processed at the port, an alloy tire/wheel upgrade was installed. The upgrade included 4 alloy wheels. The original spare tire/alloy wheel was not changed. The spare tire requires the use of a different style of wheel nut to attach it to the vehicle.
- Owners will be provided with different style lug nuts, a warning label for the spare re/alloy wheel, and an owner's manual addendum.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.