- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 13 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 52 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 59 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 62 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 64 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Although it has a stellar record in terms of vehicle problems, initially the 4th generation (2003 - 2009) 4Runner didn't earn our top "Seal of Awesome" rating because it received poor crash test ratings for rear impacts. However it's proven to have one of the lowest driver death rates out of all vehicles (not just SUVs), so we've bumped it back up to our top award.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 30,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem