- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 12 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 15 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 18 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 18 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2013 Toyota 4Runner
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.