- August 28: Toyota Recalls Corolla and Matrix Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 33 days ago
- August 17: Toyota Camry Recall Will Repair Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 44 days ago
- August 1: Weight Labels Cause Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall recalls | 49 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2013 Toyota 4Runner
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.