- October 26: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- October 20: Toyota Airbag Recall Issued For 928,000 Vehicles recalls | 24 days ago
- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 28 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 30 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 30 days ago
Toyota Recall SET15D: Accessory Exhaust Tips May Burn People
2015 Toyota 4Runner
Contact with an exhaust tip may result in personal injury.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2010-2015 Toyota 4Runner vehicles manufactured March 29, 2010, to July 30, 2015. The affected vehicles may be equipped with accessory exhaust tips installed by SET or SET dealers that may contact people and possibly burn them while they are standing behind the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install a re-designed exhaust tip that is smaller in diameter and is more recessed behind the bumper, free of charge. The recall began on September 22, 2015. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for the recall is SET15D.
- Documents (11)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 3
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.