- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 7 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 13 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 14 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 23 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 30 days ago
Toyota Recall SET15D: Accessory Exhaust Tips May Burn People
2015 Toyota 4Runner
Contact with an exhaust tip may result in personal injury.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2010-2015 Toyota 4Runner vehicles manufactured March 29, 2010, to July 30, 2015. The affected vehicles may be equipped with accessory exhaust tips installed by SET or SET dealers that may contact people and possibly burn them while they are standing behind the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will install a re-designed exhaust tip that is smaller in diameter and is more recessed behind the bumper, free of charge. The recall began on September 22, 2015. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for the recall is SET15D.
- Documents (11)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 3
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.