- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 3 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 38 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 43 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2015 Toyota 4Runner
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.