- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 14 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 50 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 59 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17C: Billet Overlay Grill May Detach From Vehicle
2015 Toyota 4Runner
If the Billet Grille Overlay detaches while driving, it can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Toyota 4Runner vehicles equipped with an accessory Billet Grille Overlay installed by SET or provided by SET and installed by SET dealers. The U-nut that secures the overlay grille may fracture, allowing the Billet Grille Overlay to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will replace the securing U-nuts with upgraded hardware, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 26, 2018. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17C.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.