- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 42 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Toyota Recall 16R2: Incorrect Weight Calculations On Label/FMVSS 110
2015 Toyota 4Runner
An incorrect label may result in the vehicle being overloaded, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 Toyota 4Runner vehicles manufactured September 22, 2014, to March 23, 2016 and equipped with accessories installed by Gulf States. The Load Carrying Capacity Modification Label may not reflect the correct added weight of the installed accessories. As a result, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will install an accurate label, free of charge. The recall began on June 1, 2016. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Gulf States' number for this recall is 16R2.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.