- October 26: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- October 20: Toyota Airbag Recall Issued For 928,000 Vehicles recalls | 24 days ago
- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 28 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 30 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 30 days ago
Toyota Recall SET-14B: Vehicle Accessories May Detach
2015 Toyota 4Runner
Accessories that detach from a vehicle may result in a vehicle crash and/or personal injury.
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Toyota 4Runner, Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, Land Cruiser, RAV4, Scion FRS, and XB vehicles. The affected vehicles may have accessories installed by SET, such as running boards or other items, that were incorrectly installed. The accessory attaching fasteners were not tightened with the proper torque, possibly causing the accessory to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the affected bolts, free of charge. The recall began February 23, 2015. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET-14B.
- Documents (11)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report - Rev 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
Click a tab for more information.