- October 26: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- October 20: Toyota Airbag Recall Issued For 928,000 Vehicles recalls | 24 days ago
- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 28 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 30 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 30 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17C: Billet Overlay Grill May Detach From Vehicle
2016 Toyota 4Runner
If the Billet Grille Overlay detaches while driving, it can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Toyota 4Runner vehicles equipped with an accessory Billet Grille Overlay installed by SET or provided by SET and installed by SET dealers. The U-nut that secures the overlay grille may fracture, allowing the Billet Grille Overlay to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will replace the securing U-nuts with upgraded hardware, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 26, 2018. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17C.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.