- July 15: Toyota To Pay $15.8 Million in California Dealership Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 6 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 34 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 56 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 67 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17C: Billet Overlay Grill May Detach From Vehicle
2016 Toyota 4Runner
If the Billet Grille Overlay detaches while driving, it can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Toyota 4Runner vehicles equipped with an accessory Billet Grille Overlay installed by SET or provided by SET and installed by SET dealers. The U-nut that secures the overlay grille may fracture, allowing the Billet Grille Overlay to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will replace the securing U-nuts with upgraded hardware, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 26, 2018. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17C.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.