- March 4: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 13 days ago
- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 67 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 87 days ago
- December 18: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Says SUVs Are Dangerous news | 89 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R1: Roof Rack May Loosen And Detach
2016 Toyota 4Runner
If the roof rack fasteners loosen, the roof rack may detach from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2016-2017 4Runner vehicles equipped with the TFORCE accessory package. The fasteners for the aftermarket roof rack may have been improperly tightened.
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, tighten the roof rack fasteners, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Gulf States' number for this recall is 17R1.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.