- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 1 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 8 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 10 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 17 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 18 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R1: Roof Rack May Loosen And Detach
2016 Toyota 4Runner
If the roof rack fasteners loosen, the roof rack may detach from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2016-2017 4Runner vehicles equipped with the TFORCE accessory package. The fasteners for the aftermarket roof rack may have been improperly tightened.
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, tighten the roof rack fasteners, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Gulf States' number for this recall is 17R1.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.