- December 14: Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX 570s Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 24 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 38 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 44 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R1: Roof Rack May Loosen And Detach
2016 Toyota 4Runner
If the roof rack fasteners loosen, the roof rack may detach from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2016-2017 4Runner vehicles equipped with the TFORCE accessory package. The fasteners for the aftermarket roof rack may have been improperly tightened.
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, tighten the roof rack fasteners, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Gulf States' number for this recall is 17R1.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.