- July 21: Toyota Tacoma Trucks Recalled For Child Seat Issues recalls | 27 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Recalls RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and RAV4 Prime recalls | 27 days ago
- July 13: Toyota Recalls 2022 Tundra and Tundra Hybrid Trucks recalls | 35 days ago
- July 4: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 44 days ago
- June 25: Toyota Recalls Tundras With Axle Problems recalls | 53 days ago
Toyota TSB #19TE12 - DCM - D
2016 Toyota 4Runner
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Dealer Package: The Data Communication Module (DCM) in the subject vehicles is equipped with software to identify the location of the vehicle using the Global Positioning System (GPS) to support features of the Safety Connect system. Due to incorrect programming in the DCM software, after November 2nd, 2019, the GPS coordinates for this system will be calculated incorrectly. This will cause the system to use incorrect vehicle coordinates if one of the system?s features is activated. Note: Toyota has initiated a Limited Service Campaign and a Customer Support Program to resolve this issue related to the Safety Connect system. Both of these programs provide the same free remedy to correct this issue with Safety Connect. Toyota recommends that customers have the free remedy performed before reactivating Safety Connect. Vehicles that had an active Safety Connect subscription on or after 10/1/2017 were included in Limited Service Campaign LSC K0P. Vehicles that did not have an active Safety Connect subscription on or after 10/1/2017 but are affected by this condition are included in this Customer Support Program (19TE12).
Click a tab for more information.