- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 6 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 41 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 46 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17C: Billet Overlay Grill May Detach From Vehicle
2017 Toyota 4Runner
If the Billet Grille Overlay detaches while driving, it can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Toyota 4Runner vehicles equipped with an accessory Billet Grille Overlay installed by SET or provided by SET and installed by SET dealers. The U-nut that secures the overlay grille may fracture, allowing the Billet Grille Overlay to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will replace the securing U-nuts with upgraded hardware, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 26, 2018. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17C.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.