- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 4 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 6 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 12 days ago
Toyota Recall SET18A: Incorrect GVWR On Certification Label/FMVSS 110
2017 Toyota 4Runner
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Toyota 4Runner vehicles that SET modified to be equipped with a TRD wheel package. The Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) on the certification label may be incorrect, possibly resulting in the vehicle being overloaded. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- SET will notify owners and mail them corrected certification labels, free of charge. The recall began November 28, 2018. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET18A.
Click a tab for more information.