- January 21: Toyota Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Recall For 3.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 7 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 42 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R1: Roof Rack May Loosen And Detach
2017 Toyota 4Runner
If the roof rack fasteners loosen, the roof rack may detach from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2016-2017 4Runner vehicles equipped with the TFORCE accessory package. The fasteners for the aftermarket roof rack may have been improperly tightened.
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, tighten the roof rack fasteners, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Gulf States' number for this recall is 17R1.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.