- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 7 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 15 days ago
- February 6: 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Issue Causes Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 31: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R2: Spare Tire Air Pressure May Be Incorrect
2017 Toyota 4Runner
A spare tire that is not inflated to the proper value may not perform as intended, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2017 4Runner, 86, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, Corolla iM, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Prius, Prius C, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Sienna and Yaris vehicles. The spare tire air pressure was not adjusted to the proper pressure as stated on the Tire Pressure Label.
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the spare tires, adjusting their pressure as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Toyota's number for this recall is 17R2.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.