- March 29: Toyota RAV4 Roof Rail Leaks Lead to Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Camry Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit is Over news | 17 days ago
- March 3: Toyota Tundra Bed Cover Recall Affects 143,000 Trucks recalls | 28 days ago
- February 27: Toyota Tundra Trucks Recalled Over LCD Monitors recalls | 32 days ago
- February 2: Toyota RAV4 Primes Recalled Over Hybrid System Shutdowns recalls | 57 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0074-19
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- TSB: Some 2014 ? 2019 model year 4Runner vehicles may exhibit a whine or groan noise from the rear of the vehicle. This condition may occur while driving around 40 ? 60 mph at a consistent speed, slight acceleration, or slight deceleration. This condition may be caused by rear differential vibration transferring through the chassis and body. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to improve this condition.
Click a tab for more information.