- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 5 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 40 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
Toyota Recall SET18A: Incorrect GVWR On Certification Label/FMVSS 110
2018 Toyota 4Runner
An overloaded vehicle can increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Toyota 4Runner vehicles that SET modified to be equipped with a TRD wheel package. The Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) on the certification label may be incorrect, possibly resulting in the vehicle being overloaded. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- SET will notify owners and mail them corrected certification labels, free of charge. The recall began November 28, 2018. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET18A.
Click a tab for more information.