- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 15 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 20 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0070-19
2020 Toyota 4Runner
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0009-15. ? Applicability has been updated to include 2019 and 2020 model year 4Runner vehicles. Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0009-15 is obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. Some 2015 ? 2020 model year TRD Pro Edition 4Runner vehicles may exhibit an abnormal noise when in Reverse with the wheels at or near full lock due to interference between the tire and bumper and/or fender liner. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.