- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 0 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 2 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 8 days ago
Sun Visor Is Broken
2007 Toyota Camry (Page 2 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings and is the possible target of a class-action lawsuit.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 86,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 34 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- need to design a better visor that won't break (10 reports)
- not sure (10 reports)
- replace visor (10 reports)
- recall (4 reports)
accessories - interior problem