- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 18 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 21 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 24 days ago
Sun Visor Is Broken
2007 Toyota Camry (Page 2 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings and is the possible target of a class-action lawsuit.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 79,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- need to design a better visor that won't break (9 reports)
- not sure (9 reports)
- replace visor (9 reports)
- recall (3 reports)
accessories - interior problem