- July 21: Toyota Tacoma Trucks Recalled For Child Seat Issues recalls | 23 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Recalls RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and RAV4 Prime recalls | 23 days ago
- July 13: Toyota Recalls 2022 Tundra and Tundra Hybrid Trucks recalls | 31 days ago
- July 4: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 40 days ago
- June 25: Toyota Recalls Tundras With Axle Problems recalls | 49 days ago
Sun Visor Is Broken
2007 Toyota Camry (Page 2 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 86,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 34 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- need to design a better visor that won't break (10 reports)
- not sure (10 reports)
- replace visor (10 reports)
- recall (4 reports)
accessories - interior problem