- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 3 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 5 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 47 days ago
Sun Visor Is Broken
2007 Toyota Camry (Page 2 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 86,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 34 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- need to design a better visor that won't break (10 reports)
- not sure (10 reports)
- replace visor (10 reports)
- recall (4 reports)
accessories - interior problem