- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
2007 Toyota Camry Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Pump Went Out2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline25
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System17
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other9
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.