- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 10 days ago
- May 12: Toyota Camry AC Smell Class Action Lawsuit a Go For California news | 12 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 26 days ago
- April 26: Toyota Yaris Cars Recalled For Airbag Failures recalls | 28 days ago
- April 25: Toyota Recalls 2019 Sienna Minivans For Welding Mistakes recalls | 29 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings and is the possible target of a class-action lawsuit.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
2007 Toyota Camry Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Pump Went Out2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline25
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System15
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other9
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.