- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 8 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls C-HR SUVs Due to Parking Brake Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- November 11: Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper Lawsuit Says Brackets Failed news | 12 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 26 days ago
- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 35,800 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.