- February 15: Toyota Recalls Camrys Due to Fuel Leaks and Possible Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- February 14: Toyota 'Tire Savings Event' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 5: Toyota Prius IPM Recall Was Useless, Says Plaintiff in Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 17 days ago
- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 35,800 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.