- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 14 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 17 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 20 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 35,800 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.