- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 12 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 13 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 22 days ago
- February 20: Toyota Recalls Sequoia and Tundra For Seat and Stability Problems recalls | 27 days ago
2008 Toyota Camry
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
2008 Toyota Camry Suspension Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.