- December 26: Toyota Camry HVAC Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 32 days ago
- December 8: Joyson Airbag Recall Investigation Closed by Government investigations | 50 days ago
- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 64 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 69 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 71 days ago
2009 Toyota Camry
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2009 Camry used to be adorned with our “Seal of Pretty Good” but that was before an alarming number of complaints started rolling in for excessive oil consumption.
Owners are being caught off-guard with how quickly their cars are running out of oil. No leaks, no spills, just 1 quart of vanishing oil in as little as 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains this is “normal” for the 2AZ-FE engine, even though they issued a TSB for the problem in August of 2011.