- April 14: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Class Action Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- April 14: Government Investigates Passenger Airbag Recalls investigations | 32 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Venza Airbag Recall Involves 360,000 SUVs recalls | 33 days ago
- March 12: Toyota RAV4 Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Fires news | 65 days ago
- March 1: Toyota RAV4 Fires Originating At 12-Volt Batteries investigations | 76 days ago
2009 Toyota Camry
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2009 Camry used to be adorned with our “Seal of Pretty Good” but that was before an alarming number of complaints started rolling in for excessive oil consumption.
Owners are being caught off-guard with how quickly their cars are running out of oil. No leaks, no spills, just 1 quart of vanishing oil in as little as 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains this is “normal” for the 2AZ-FE engine, even though they issued a TSB for the problem in August of 2011.
2009 Toyota Camry Steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.