- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 15 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 51 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 52 days ago
2012 Toyota Camry
2012 Toyota Camry Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake, abs, esc lights on2
- abs flashes when anti-lock braking system is on1
- abs, traction control lights on intermittently1
- brakes failed1
- pulls to one side while braking1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes40
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.