- November 25: Toyota Brake Actuator Recall Needed, Alleges Petition investigations | 7 days ago
- November 2: Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million RAV4 SUVs to Prevent Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Highlander Bumper Recall Affects 800,000 SUVs recalls | 36 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Spiral Cable Recall Expanded recalls | 51 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Airbag Control Unit Settlement Reached news | 62 days ago
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the fuel pump fails, the engine can stall while driving, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the intermediate steering shaft weld fails, there would be a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Accessories that detach from a vehicle may result in a vehicle crash and/or personal injury. Read more »
In this condition, one or both bolts could become loose during driving and fall out. If both bolts fall out from the front lower ball joint or the front suspension lower arm, these components could detach from the steering knuckle or the front cross members, causing a loss of steering control, which could increase the ... Read more »
If the spare tire is inflated to the incorrect pressure provided on the placard, tire failure may occur while it is being driven on, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »