- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 6 days ago
- August 17: Toyota Camry Recall Will Repair Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 17 days ago
- August 1: Weight Labels Cause Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Recall Issued For 7,200 Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the intermediate steering shaft weld fails, there would be a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Accessories that detach from a vehicle may result in a vehicle crash and/or personal injury. Read more »
In this condition, one or both bolts could become loose during driving and fall out. If both bolts fall out from the front lower ball joint or the front ... Read more »
If the spare tire is inflated to the incorrect pressure provided on the placard, tire failure may occur while it is being driven on, increasing the risk ... Read more »