- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 11 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 17 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 19 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 28 days ago
2013 Toyota Prius v
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Toyota Prius v
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Toyota Prius v by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the hybrid system shuts down unexpectedly, it can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
The vehicle may enter a fail-safe/limp-home mode that limits the drivability of the vehicle. The hybrid system could also shut down completely resulting in a vehicle stall, increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »
The reversed tail lamp function reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »