- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
2001 Ford Expedition
Worst 2001 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown spark plugs28
- clicking/knocking sound from engine3
- shuts off while driving3
- won't restart3
- engine misfires1
- faulty cruise control1
- flywheel not working1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling63
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control61
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine46
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline12
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.