- September 7: Audi Recalls A3 Cars Because the Engines Can Stall recalls | 14 days ago
- August 17: Audi Start-Stop Lawsuit Says Rollaway Danger Exists news | 35 days ago
- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- July 9: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs Over Brake Light Problems recalls | 74 days ago
- July 9: Millions of Cars May Be At Risk of Gas Leaks investigations | 74 days ago
2012 Audi R8
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Audi R8
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Audi R8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2012 Audi R8 FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS NHTSA Campaign #11V390000
Summary: Volkswagen is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Audi R8 spyder vehicles manufactured from May 18, 2010, through June 22, 2011. The fuel supply line may contact and rub against the heat shield in the engine compartment. This could lead to a small fuel leak.
Consequence: A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could lead to a vehicle fire.
Actions: Dealers will inspect the fuel line for damage and replace it if necessary free of charge. The safety recall began on August 22, 2011. Owners may contact Audi at 1-800-822-2834. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #11V390000 »