- March 28: VW Certified Pre-Owned Car Lawsuit Alleges Odometer Fraud news | 29 days ago
- March 26: Audi Recalls Q7 and Q8 SUVs For Shock Absorbers recalls | 31 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 35 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 35 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
2016 Audi S6
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Audi S6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Audi S6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »