- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 10 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 10 days ago
- September 7: Audi Recalls A3 Cars Because the Engines Can Stall recalls | 42 days ago
- August 17: Audi Start-Stop Lawsuit Says Rollaway Danger Exists news | 63 days ago
- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
2016 Audi S6
3 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2016 Audi S6
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10058584
Summary: AUDI: ENGINE, ON SOME VEHICLES, WOULD RUN IRREGULARLY OR HAVE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) ON OR POSSIBLE FILTER ELEMENT FOR CAMSHAFT ADJUSTMENT VALVE CAN LOOSEN AND IN OIL CIRCUIT, THERE IS NO DAMAGE FROM LOOSENED PARTICLES. MODEL AL
ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CATALYTIC CONVERTOR
TSB #A241655 20446681
NHTSA ID #10081701
Summary: THIS TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN PROVIDES INSTRUCTIONS FOR TROUBLESHOOTING AN ISSUE WITH THE OXYGEN SENSORS THAT CAUSES DTC P013E00 OR P014A00 TO BE STORED.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
NHTSA ID #10066330
Summary: SUMMARY TO BE PROVIDED ON A FUTURE DATE.