- March 18: 2018 BMW X3 SUVs Have Rear Spoilers That Can Detach recalls | 1 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 22 days ago
- January 21: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
- January 7: BMW Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Panoramic Glass Shatters news | 71 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 81 days ago
2007 BMW 328
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 BMW 328
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 BMW 328 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An electrical short can cause the parts within the PCV valve to melt, increasing the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is not in use. Read more »
Wiring that overheats could cause the electrical connectors to melt, and increase the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is unattended. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
Should the system fail, in the event of a crash, the front passenger air bag would be deactivated, increasing the risk of personal injury. Read more »
If there is a loss of electrical power to the vehicle, the vehicle may unexpectedly stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a ... Read more »