- October 21: BMW Recalls 4,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 2 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 38 days ago
2004 BMW X5
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 BMW X5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 BMW X5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
The vehicle could accelerate unexpectedly, which could result in a crash. Read more »
Engine stalling could occur, even though the vehicle's fuel gauge indicates that fuel is present in the tank. Depending upon traffic and road conditions, ... Read more »
As a result, engine stalling will occur after a short period of operation. The vehicle may not be able to restart. Also, a loss of power steering and, ... Read more »
With prolonged driving, these bolts could become loose, cause damage to the engine and transmission housings. The right output shaft could become disconnected, ... Read more »