- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 7 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 13 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 47 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Blazer
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 Wheel Drive Doesn't Engage3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.