- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 54 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 77 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1996 Blazer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive doesn't engage3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.