- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 0 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 10 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 49 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 59 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Blazer
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Loss Of Power4
- Engine Intake Gaskets Blew Out1
- Intake Manifold Gasket Failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.