- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 56 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 75 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 78 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 79 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 2004 Blazer electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- instrument cluster not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.