- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 1 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 2 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 13 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- February 7: Texas Man Says Defective Chevy Camaro Caused Crash news | 14 days ago
1996 Chevrolet C/K 1500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1996 C/K 1500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems3
- brakes problems2
- engine problems2
- interior accessories problems1
- exhaust system problems1
- fuel system problems1
- seat belts / air bags problems1
- steering problems1
- wheels / hubs problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet C/K 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 1996 C/K 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet C/K 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C/K 1500.