- January 13: Corvette Engine Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- January 11: GM Toe Link Recall Expanded From 2 Prior Recalls recalls | 3 days ago
- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 7 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 12 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Cruze
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
A loss of braking assistance will require extra pedal force and/or distance to bring the vehicle to a stop, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Either condition could result in an engine compartment fire, possibly causing injury or death. Read more »
The fuel tank could come loose in a crash, possibly allowing fuel to leak from the tank. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could result in a ... Read more »
This could allow the shafts to separate, resulting in the loss of steering. Loss of steering control may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
The driver may not be able to restart the vehicle and the vehicle could roll away after the driver has exited the vehicle, resulting in a possible crash without prior warning. ... Read more »
Should the steering wheel detach from the steering column while driving, the driver could lose the ability to steer the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »