- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 5 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 10 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 16 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 25 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 27 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Cruze
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: What’s that smell – it’s a tad sweet with a tinge of chemical toxicity? If you own a 2011 Cruze it’s probably a coolant leak. It’s a widespread and notorious problem for the car and is the subject of a class-action lawsuit filed in the state of New York. And that’s not the only problem 2011 owners face…
Many say the 2011 model year suffers from a throttle lag that is probably due to a fauly electronic throttle control. The problem is signifigant enough that some owners say they are too scared to drive their cars. Those that do get behind the wheel often say their transmission isn’t shifting properly and problems start occuring as early as 15,000 miles.
All of this leads us to say you’re probably better off without this car’s headaches (they’re probably chemically-induced anyway).