- February 12: Chevrolet Cruze Class Action Lawsuit: No Settlement news | 9 days ago
- February 7: GM Power Tailgate Recall Involves Chevrolet and GMC Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
- January 18: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, says General Motors news | 34 days ago
- January 17: GM Emissions Lawsuit Filed Over Active Grille Shutters news | 35 days ago
- January 17: GM Again Recalls Verano and Cruze Over Roof-Rail Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
2018 Chevrolet Cruze
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Chevrolet Cruze by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Missing bolts on the start-stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission oil leak and may progress to a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of ... Read more »
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire. Read more »