- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 13 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 22 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 29 days ago
2016 Chevrolet Equinox
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Chevrolet Equinox
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chevrolet Equinox by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the information on the certification labels is incorrect, the operator may install incorrectly sized tires or rims or may improperly inflate the tires, ... Read more »
Browse Other Equinox Years
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2017 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2016 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2015 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2014 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2013 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2012 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2011 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2010 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2009 Chevrolet Equinox