- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 55 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 74 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 77 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 78 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2003 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- security light comes on, won't start125
- engine won't turn over, won't start27
- abs/trac control service light comes on10
- battery drains3
- NHTSA: Electrical System213
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.