- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 13 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 38 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Impala
2003 Chevrolet Impala Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Security Light Comes On, Won't Start125
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start27
- Abs/Trac Control Service Light Comes On10
- Battery Drains3
- NHTSA: Electrical System225
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.