- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 12 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 21 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 28 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Impala
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.