- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 14 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 20 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Impala
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.