- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 9 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 17 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 18 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 25 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Impala
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.