- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 15 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 21 days ago
Knocking In Steering Column While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 49,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace intermediate steering shaft (iss) (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)