- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 0 days ago
- December 9: Chevrolet SS Power Steering Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 30 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Impala
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
2006 Chevrolet Impala Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Loss5
- Knocking In Steering Column While Driving3
- Whining Sound When Turning3
- Losing Fluid Around Where Hoses And Rack Meet2
- Belt Squealing1
- Clicking Noise Coming From Steering Cradle1
- Sudden Power Steering Fluid Loss1
- NHTSA: Steering109
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...11
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.