- December 1: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 3 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2006 Chevrolet Impala (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 21 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 16 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 72,551 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem