- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 14 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 20 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If power steering assist is lost, greater driver effort would be required to steer the vehicle at low speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Any of the above failure conditions increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the transmission shift cable fractures while the vehicle is being driven, the transmission gear selection may not match the indicated gear and the vehicle ... Read more »